Herein lies the foundational problem when it comes to running a business. Most business owners, leaders, key executives can’t definitively describe the process for building a business.
Granted they have great ideas, work hard, persevere and even get lucky, but in the end, they are just wingin’ it. Don’t take it personal. I know you are doing the very best you can. We all are!
You understand that building a business is something we do, it’s a process. And, as Deming states, if we can’t describe the process, we simply don’t know what we are doing.
I have worked very hard over the last 10+ years developing a system for building a great (your define what great means to you) business. Once you understand this process called the Level 7 System, you can clearly describe what you are doing when it comes to building your organization.
The Level 7 System is a process focused on building and implementing these 7 core elements. (Stay with me folks…this is really good stuff. You could say I’m sort of giving away the farm.)
- Setting clearly defined goals and expectations throughout the organization.
- Establishing the highest level of accountability and trust so you can absolutely count on people to do what they agree to in the organization.
- Ensure optimal performance through the development and continual improvement of systems and procedures throughout the business.
- Thread a culture and set of values that will permeate everything you do in the business and will stand the test of time.
- Make sure the business has the best possible communication in and out of the business.
- Knowing your numbers, truth and establish objectivity within our decision making processes. No guessing.
- Engage the talents and creativity of everyone in your business to support in the ongoing and systematic improvement of the business and it’s systems.
The process of implementing the Level 7 System walks businesses through a series of steps and processes to develop each of the above areas listed above.
What does this all really mean for you in the end? It means you have some choices and control over the design and destiny of your business. It means you can create something that has real meaning and value to you. It means you can be far more effective in the work you do as the owner or leader of your business.
Here is where the rubber meets the road.
I genuinely care about helping those that wish to be helped navigate their journey to establish and build the business of their dreams. (I know that sounds a little hokey but we all have a vision for our business that genuinely excites us.) That is why I created the Level 7 System. I firmly believe and have experienced business owners transforming their business in such a way that resulted in a life transformation. I’ve seen businesses go from survival mode to a place where they can be free to serve and benefit others in a more powerful way.
Now you can read all you like about Level 7 by going to our website at www.levelsevensystems.com You can even download the Level 7 Manifesto and get the inside scoop as well.
In my experience the process that results in the best opportunity for YOU to determine if Level 7 is a good fit for you and your business is to have a personal conversation about Level 7 with me. We will talk about your business, I’ll tell you about Level 7 and then at least you will know. No pressure. Yeah…it takes a little guts to call and say, “I’m not sure if this is for me and my business but I would like to find out.”
I promise I will make it painless and productive for you. Be a little gutsy today. (I Just had to say it)
By the way, we have several options for you to engage in Level 7 depending on the size of your business and your budget.
- The Level 7 i2 Program is a self paced, comprehensive implementation program. Designed for the do it yourselfers. You can check it out here. It’s on sale through the rest of the day. Price goes up tomorrow. No it’s not hype. The fact is the program is priced too low right now for what you get. I assure you. The amount of content and the format will blow you away.
- The Level 7 G12 Program is launching this month in Phoenix, Arizona. The G12 Program is a group oriented implementation process that offers the high caliber, actionable content coupled with implementation support and accountability.
- The Level 7 Premier is our exclusive One on One Implementation Program designed specifically to meets the needs of your company. The program is by invitation only. Call for more information on this process.
Regardless, if you even have an inkling of interest or curiosity, I encourage you to call or shoot me an e-mail. Here is my direct line. 623 551 5469. I hope to hear from you today.