I am convinced that everyday we are at war. The battle is in our mind and the territory is our focus and attention. The world wants to capture and steal our attention and divert us from passionately and consistency pursuing our dreams and life purpose. Wake up warriors! Focus and resist the schemes of the enemy.
Get on Eden’s VIP List – Receive exclusive content, tips and strategies and special discounts.
- Moneyball and Your Systems Performance Score
- The Difference Between A Boss and A Leader
- Why you may never be content…as an entrepreneur
- 3 Things That Great Leaders are Really Good at Doing
- 10 Things Great Businesses Do
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast
- Building a Business That Serves Your Life
- I’m Having a Donald Trump Moment
- This might seem impractical to some people, but it really works
- The One Overlooked Skill That Will Kill Your Effectiveness
- 7 Ways to Deal with Obstacles and Challenges in Business (and Life)
- Why People Who Do the Right Things Still Fail
- Clearing up one big misunderstanding about leadership
- I never thought of life this way…dealing with fear and unknown
- How to Get Fired from [Enter Your Company Name Here]
- The 3 Most Important Leadership Systems
- How to Stay on Track and Get Stuff Done | A Confession
- This Employee Cost a Company $750,000 per year
- The One Reason You Might Not Be Achieving Your Goals
- Do you need a hard lesson in leadership? This guy got one. Wow!
accountability beliefs business business development business results business vision buy in change coaching communication company values consulting culture e-myth eden sunshine effectiveness freedom goals leadership level 7 level 7 systems mcm mindset people mentoring personal results system systems Transform Trusting people